zaterdag 25 juni 2011

Poem from me...

Friends are flowers
Flowers are my friends
Because flowers going dad and chase away and propagate.
You get new friends and some are away.


My heart is just beating the circle of life
In a second
By my dad
With tea
And a coockie
Is it complete
My day is it
Good
But
Bad to
I take my dad
to the wood
and the beach
and to the village of his youth
I take him to the heather
Cause he takes me to,
to there
to the wood
the beach
the heather
and places I don't know.
His cup of tea is empty
And I see my mum.
I say goodbye to the day and go to my bed.
But my dreams are dreams, in dreams.

Heaven is hel, and hel is life.
Sky take me, away
from sadness and pain.
But happy I am not so long
In the sky
Cause earth is happier.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow jij hebt echt veel talent! Hoe oud ben je eigenlijk?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh dankjewel, ik ben 12, maar wordt bijna 13, ja geef me wel heel bloot, maar ja, who cares?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen