dinsdag 16 augustus 2011

Happy birthday my friend!

Hello people, today is it the birthday of my sweet friend Lisa, she is now 13 years old, I know her since I was 2 or 3, I don't know it anymore but whene we go to the primary school, were going out together, why?
I don't know.

Here is a poem for her

Ur eyes are wed
But u don't give up
full of stress
are u sitting by your mom

U sit there waiting for the great thing
And when it is over
U don't know that u were so stressed
cause U are singing ur pain away

U make mistakes
But there not mistakes
U have a good life
I know it, cause I was jealous that u are better then me.

And when u blow out the candels of the cake
I will think of u  every time
Cause u save me from my fears
Pain is not the word I will give u,

I will give u a word
But a word is a word
But this special, cause it's urs
I will give u the word...Happines.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten